Are you looking to be a part of an award-winning company where you can achieve the career path you’ve always been looking for? As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are ready to add additional Microsoft Systems Engineers to service new and existing accounts. Successful candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with strong troubleshooting skills and a perfectionists approach to systems engineering
Individuals will be responsible for establishing and maintaining rigorous engineering standards for the operational efficiency and effectiveness of implemented solutions. Role includes responsibilities within Concurrency’s product development efforts including research and testing to determine best-of-breed new technologies.
This role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer business need to a technology solution. The individual will diagnose and correct problems. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in design and deployment of infrastructure solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
· Passionate about learning new skills, technologies, and conveying knowledge
· Excellent problem solving skills: both at the frontline and incident to problem management
· Team Player
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced environment
· Strong writing skills (technical writing, documentation)
Required Qualifications: Modern Endpoint and Server Management Specialization
· Experience automating routine tasks PowerShell
· Experience operating enterprise management and monitoring systems, preference to the Microsoft stack
· Experience leading small project teams
· Experience writing queries in SQL, WMI and/or Log Analytics
· Experience with Windows 10 deployment and servicing
· Experience patching endpoints or servers in an enterprise environment
· Relevant MCTS certifications and/or MCITP certification
· Experience installing enterprise management and monitoring systems, preference to the Microsoft stack
· Experience deploying and operating with Enterprise Mobility +Security (EM+S), Intune, Log Analytics and Azure Automation
· Experience with ITIL, Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Participation in user groups and the tech community