Microsoft Systems Engineer and Architects: Enterprise Mobility Suite
Are you looking to be a part of an award-winning company where you can achieve the career path you’ve always been looking for? Concurrency is growing our Mobility and Communications practice to service new and existing accounts. Successful candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with strong troubleshooting skills and a perfectionist approach to developing client solution.
Individuals will be responsible for establishing and maintaining rigorous engineering standards for the operational efficiency and effectiveness of implemented solutions. Role includes responsibilities within Concurrency’s product development efforts including research and testing to determine best-of-breed new technologies.
We are seeking a Communication and Mobility Engineer, specializing in Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) / InTune technologies who will be responsible for leadership and deliver of project based assignments, include the analysis, design and architecture, deployment and support of mobile device management, mobile application management, and desktop computer management solutions.
· Lead architectural discussions with clients in order to build solutions and migrate to Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS).
· Experience managing Active Directory Management, Deployment and Architecture
· Experience with Active Directory Upgrades, Trusts and Domain Controller replacements
· Experience in large enterprise mergers and acquisitions
· Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
· Experience Claims Based Authentication
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or the equivalent in experience.
· Experience in designing and delivering Microsoft Identity Management/MS Azure AD/Office365 integration solutions.
· Passionate about learning new skills, technologies, and conveying knowledge
· Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
· Experience with O365, Exchange, or Skype is a plus
· To be successful, you will experience with the below:
o Forefront Identity Manager 2010/Microsoft Identity Manager 2016
o Microsoft Azure AD Connect
o Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services
o Ability to work with Customer resources to provide design collateral for the upgrade of these key software components.
o Design will likely be followed with a requirement to deploy/migrate the technologies.
o Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
o Experienced in the Design, Deployment, and Administration of one or more of the following Microsoft Products is a plus: Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Rights Management Services (RMS), Supplemental services for AD (Group Policy, DNS, DHCP), Multi-Factor Authorization