Are you looking to be a part of an award-winning company where you can achieve the career path you’ve always been looking for? As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are ready to add a Scheduling Specialist to assist our growing team of professionals as we deliver new and innovative client solutions based on the Microsoft platform.
This role will report to the Master Scheduler.
· Data entry to include, project scheduling, and evaluating reports for accuracy.
· Support / maintain resource availability.
· Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure correct scheduling.
· Analyze and assist Master Scheduler to create schedules that maximize company utilization targets.
· Responsible for compiling and presenting daily/weekly/monthly Demand Management reports.
· Prepare and maintain daily metrics as assigned
· Assist with scheduling questions and help resolve questions.
· Additional general duties and administrative responsibilities as they materialize.
· Exemplary problem-solving skills
· Demonstrate a positive “whatever it takes” team attitude
· Ability to connect daily tasks with big picture planning
· Strong attention to detail and paperwork
· Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work with limited supervision.
· Must be a team player
· Proficiency in: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)