Are you looking to be a part of an award winning company where you can achieve the career path you’ve always been looking for? Concurrency is growing our Mobility and Communications practice to service new and existing accounts. Successful candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with strong troubleshooting skills and a perfectionist approach to developing client solution.
Individuals will be responsible for establishing and maintaining rigorous engineering standards for the operational efficiency and effectiveness of implemented solutions. Role includes responsibilities within Concurrency’s product development efforts including research and testing to determine best-of-breed new technologies.
You deal with ambiguity and have the skills to pivot and swarm when necessary to align with business needs. A strategic thinker, you move between diverse tasks with cooperation and persistence, helping to bring out the best in those around you. You have the ability to collaborate with a diverse cross section of talented engineers and provide a team first approach.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Minimum 8+ years experience in Systems Administration, Systems Engineering or applied Architecture
· Exchange Online and/or O365 platform integration experience required
· Azure AD experience
· Exchange Online Voice (EXO) & Hybrid design and implementation experience required
· Skype for Business Online (SfBO), Skype Enterprise Voice & Hybrid design and implementation experience required
· ECloud content migration experience
· Experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery model
· Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity
· Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
· Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization
· Experience Mobility Device Management (preferably Microsoft’s Intune)
· Identity & Conditional Access design and implementation experience preferred (MIM)
· Cloud PBX experience a plus
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) working experience a plus
· Powershell highly preferred